More Than a Decade of Experience With Serious, Accident-Related Injuries
Life-altering injuries can happen in a thousand different ways. Maybe a drunk driverswerved into your lane of traffic or a truck driver tried to take his or her 18-wheeler too far on too little sleep. Maybe a grocery store failed to clean up a spill and you slipped and fell in the aisle or a landlord failed to repair broken stairs.
No matter the exact type of personal injury you suffered, you can count on The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates, your The Bronx injury attorney. Our Hauppauge serious injury attorney handles all kinds of catastrophic injury cases, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries, such as fractured vertebra or compression fractures of the spine
- Back and neck injuries, such as herniated or ruptured disks, whiplash and more
- Fracture and joint injuries, such as broken bones and foot, knee and ankle injuries
- Burns and scalds from explosions, hot liquids and more
- Soft tissue injuries
- Paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Windshield scars and airbag abrasions from motor vehicle accidents
- Road rash resulting from motorcycle accidents
What to Expect When You Come to Us
When you come to our New York office for your free initial consultation, you will be introduced to attorney Charles Bonfante himself. He will listen carefully to your story and give you the attention you deserve. If he believes your accident may have been caused by the carelessness or recklessness of someone else, he can stand up on your behalf and tenaciously pursue full and fair compensation for your pain, suffering, medical bills and other damages.
Get a Free Consultation With a Long Island Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Did you or a loved one suffer a brain injury, back injury, spinal cord injury or any other serious harm because of another person’s negligence? Learn about your legal rights and how we can fight for you. Simply call The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates at 631-629-2412, or contact our lawyer online. We only get paid if we win compensation for you.*
*In certain situations, clients may be responsible for court costs or other expenses.