Were You Hurt on Someone Else’s Property?
If you were injured on someone else’s property, such as in a grocery store aisle, on a department store escalator, in a gas station parking lot or any other area, you may be eligible for personal injury compensation.
At The Law Offices of Charles Bonfante III & Associates in New York, you will find a highly experienced Hauppauge premises liability attorney who can provide skilled legal counsel regarding your injuries. If you have a valid case, he will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries. We handle cases involving:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents, such as ones caused by wet floors, unseen obstacles and other dangers
- Stair-related accidents, such as those caused by missing handrails, uneven steps and more
- Landlord liability, such as hazards encountered at your apartment complex, rental house or other areas
- Fire safety issues and code violations, such as injuries suffered because of missing smoke alarms or fire doors
- Negligent security, such as accidents resulting from faulty security systems, inattentive security guards and more
Fighting for Full Compensation for Your Injuries
Accidents and other mishaps that occur on someone else’s property can have severe repercussions. Catastrophic injuries can result in permanent disabilities that can reduce your quality of life, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries and head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Fracture and joint injuries
After four years as an insurance defense attorney and 10 years in private practice defending injured individuals, Mr. Bonfante knows exactly what it takes to win a premises liability case. He will be your personal advocate through every step of the process, fighting for full and fair compensation for your losses.
Contact a Long Island Slip-and-Fall Attorney
If you were hurt in a slip-and-fall accident or any other premises-related accident, do not wait to contact our Suffolk County premises liability lawyer at 631-629-2412. It costs you nothing to personally discuss your case with Mr. Bonfante in a one-on-one initial consultation, so call us today.